Our programmes are designed to offer a clear progression pathway to enable golfers to realise their full potential. Some of the skills participants will learn include:
- The appropriate level of the '9 lines' golf swing system
- Course management skills
- Short game skills
- Knowledge of equipment
- How to develop and look after the body
- Game preparation skills
- Self discipline and control
- Rules and etiquette of the game
- Life skills
1. Introductory Golf Lessons
Designed for beginners as an introduction to the game
2. Participation Level
Caters for the recreational golfer looking to be introduced to the game and then develop their skills further.
3. Development Level
Caters for the established golfer with the potential and desire to perform at a higher level.
4. Performance Level
Caters for the elite or aspiring elite golfer looking to make a career in the game.