The Chapel is a special place within St Peter’s School, where many former students or people with a close association to the School choose to be married.
Enquiries pertaining to the use of the St Peter’s Chapel should be directed to the Events and Development Co-ordinator. Bookings for the Chapel are made at the discretion of the School Chaplain.
The chaplaincy is happy to extend a warm invitation to all those who wish to celebrate their marriage in the St Peter’s Chapel. The undertaking you are about to make is a sacred one and the Chapel is a sacred space which we ask that you treat with respect.
Christian marriage is not only a commitment between two individuals, it is also a gift that comes from God and is held together by the support of the community it is made in. The chaplaincy extends their support and prayer as you make this commitment to one another.
|Please note the following guidelines
- Adornments: please feel free to tie bows or small flower arrangements onto the ends of pews; please do not use pins to attach these. Do not place decorations on the altar.
- There is a P.A. and music system installed in the Chapel. You may bring your own sound system, however, please note that there is limited power facilities within the Chapel for this type of equipment.
- Flowers may be placed in the Chapel on stands provided. You will need to arrange for these to be placed before and removed after the service.
- The door to the Vestry will be left open. Please make note of the fire exit in the building.
- Candles may only be lit at the altar — and must be properly secured in candle holders.
- You may open windows using a long staff that you will find next to the organ. Please remember to close these before vacating the premises.
- No confetti or rice is to be thrown either inside or outside the Chapel. Rose petals may be thrown outside the Chapel.
- No alcohol is to be brought into or consumed in the Chapel.
- All service sheets and decorations are to be removed and the Chapel should be locked at the conclusion of the service.
Bookings are subject to the School Calendar and to School holiday dates.
Chapel Fee: $345
Organist Fee: $92
) To be arranged through the Chaplain
All pricing includes GST
Bookings should also be made for wedding practices, flower arranging or any admittance to the Chapel prior to the wedding.
Keys for the Chapel will be issued to the primary contact person on the Friday prior to the wedding, unless otherwise arranged with the Events and Development Co-ordinator.
Contact the Events and Development Co-ordinator, firstname.lastname@example.org
or phone 07-827 9867 for further information.